RIIMPO339A Conduct side tipper operations
ABOUT THE COURSE
RIIMPO339A Conduct side tipper operations provides the skills and knowledge required to operate, load, haul and distribute materials using a side tipper. This unit applies to those who work in operational roles.
Ideally, a performing this work is required to hold a Multi-Combination (MC) Licence and/or a Medium Rigid (MR) Licence and/or a Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence and/or a Heavy Combination (HC) Licence.
This unit will see candidates exposed to:
- applying Safe Operating Procedures (SOP's);
- comprehension and application of hazard and risk assessment strategies;
- compliance and understanding of Commonwealth, State and Territory Workplace Health and Safety (WHS);
- planning and preparation for side tipper operations;
- following traffic management plan procedures;
- loading, hauling and distribution of materials;
- safe operation of all aspects relating to the side tipper operations.
Trained and assessed as a stand-alone Unit of Competency (UoC), this qualification will be delivered over one (1) day.
The proposed target group of clients has been identified through the Civil Construction, Mining and Quarry and other Resources and Infrastructure Industries. Identified participants to this program will be Plant and Machinery Operators across this identified sector. These operators identified will be experienced truck drivers that have current Licence and familiar with working with Haul Trucks and Loaders.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Candidates must be 18 years of age to complete this qualification. Candidates must hold and open or provisional HR or HC Licence for a minimum of at least twelve (12) months.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors, and must be sourced from state jurisdictions prior to applying this unit. Candidates that hold a current Multi-Combination (MC) Licence can safely drive, Australia wide a:
- Road Train.
Other candidates will be operating trucks across a variety of industries and will hold:
- a Medium Rigid (MR) Licence and/or;
- a Heavy Rigid (HR) Licence and/or;
- a Heavy Combination (HC) Licence.
Participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SoA) for RIIMPO339A Conduct side tipper operations.
↓ ENROL NOW ↓
- Course Name
- Conduct Side Tipper Operations
- Location Name