Proud to be a Queensland Government subsidised training provider.
ABOUT SKILLS ASSURE FUNDING
MINRES Training Institute is proud to be a Skills Assure provider! The new Skills Assure Identified makes it easier to recognise providers that offer training subsidised by the Queensland Government. By choosing a subsidised course through a Skills Assure supplier, you can gain skills that are valued by industry.
For more information about Skills Assure, click HERE.
The below qualifications are currently available under our approval:
- RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
User Choice Program
The User Choice Program providers a public funding contribution towards the cost of training and assessment services for eligible Queensland apprentices and trainees.
The program provides the flexibility for apprentices, trainees and their employers to select a preferred Registered Training Organisation (RTO) from a list of pre-approved suppliers for the delivery of nationally recognised, accredited training to meet their specific needs. The program works in conjunction with the Commonwealth Australian Apprenticeship system, under which apprentices and trainees enter into legally binding training contracts with their employer receive structured training to achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
For more information about the User Choice Program, click HERE.
To be eligible for Skills Assure User Choice funding, applicants must:
- Be employed as a registered apprentice or trainee
- Be aged 15 years or older
- Be no longer at school
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident; New Zealand citizen or temporary resident with necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
- Not hold, and not be enrolled in a Certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
Evidence to support your eligibility must be supplied and verified. This may include:
- Queensland Driver Licence
- Proof of Age Card
- Medicare Card (Green)
- Australian Passport
- Australian Birth Certificate