What to do when you want to go further with you education...
Do you have the skills, knowledge and experience, but not the 'piece of paper' to prove it?
Skills Assessment or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) recognises that skills, knowledge and experience are not always gained in the classroom.
RPL Assesses you non-formal learning, such as work or life experience, to find out if you've achieved the required learning outcomes to complete a formal qualification.
Just like TAFE, as an RTO, MINRES can make that assessment to grant you the formal qualification you need to compete in this growing industry.
Preparing for your assessment
Good preparation will save you time and hassle, and make sure the assessment process is easy and stress-free.
Here's what it might look like:
- We will have a conversation around your job history and current role;
- You will need your resume, a position description, performance appraisals, or other supporting documents;
- We may contact your boss or other references to vouch for you;
- You should supply any other certificates, letters, records of professional development etc.;
- Finally, once you've finished the RPL Kit, we can assess you to get that certificate and recognise all of your hard work!
What are you waiting for? Ask us how today...