Certificate IV Surface Extraction Operations
ABOUT THE COURSE
RII40115 Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations provides training involving a broad range of varied activities. They are responsible for the quantity and quality of the output of others, contribute to the development of technical solutions to non-routine problems and apply safety management plans to the workplace.
The duration of the delivery of this course will be over 6 Bi-Monthly visits, delivered part-time. Visits can vary from 1 day to 3 days at a time.
This course specifically targets employees wanting to move into qualified management roles where the Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations is the desired/required qualification.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification,
Further training pathways from this qualification include:
- RII50115 Diploma of Surface Operations Management
The following provides the packaging rules for this qualification.
Total number of units = 13
4 core units plus
9 electives units, of which
- one (1) must be chosen from Group A
- at least two (2) must be chosen from Group B
- no more than four (4) may be chosen from Group C
- no more than one (1) may be chosen from Group D
- no more than two (2) may be chosen from elsewhere within this training package, or from another endorsed training package, or from an accredited course.
↓ ENROL NOW ↓
- Course Name
- RII40115 - Surface Extraction Operations (RPL Only)
- Location Name