Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
ABOUT THE COURSE
RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations reflects the role of a skilled operator working with civil construction plant who applies a broad range of skills in a varied work context, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. The individual may provide theoretical advice and support a team.
This course is delivered over approximately 4-8 sessions, running for 1-2 days per session over a 2-8 month timeframe. This timeframe may change depending on the skills and knowledge of the participant undertaking the training.
This course specifically targets operators working with civil construction plant.
There are no entry requirements for this course, however prior working knowledge of the industry would be beneficial. There are no prerequisite requirements for individual units of competency contained within this qualification.
The following provides the packaging rules for this qualification.
Total number of units = 19
14 core units, plus
5 elective units, of which:
- At least one (1) must be chosen from Group A
- At least two (2) must be chosen from Group B
- No more than two (2) may be chosen from Group C
- No more than one (1) may be chosen from elsewhere within this training package, or from another endorsed training package, or from an accredited course.
- Course Name
- Civil Construction Plant Operations
- Location Name