Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations
ABOUT THE COURSE
RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations provides competency-based training and assessment. The course is tailored to your business and employees who perform tasks within the resources sector. The course covers a broad range of skills including; machine competencies, risk assessment, workplace health and safety, environmental concerns and machine maintenance.
This course is delivered over approximately 4-8 sessions, running for 1-2 days per session over a 2-8 month timeframe. This timeframe may change depending on the skills and knowledge of the participant undertaking the training.
This course specifically targets operators working in the quarrying, mining and resource sector.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification
The following provides the packaging rules for this qualification.
Total number of units = 13
3 core units, plus
10 elective units, of which:
- One (1) must be chosen from Group A
- One (1) must be chosen from Group B
- At least three (3) must be chosen from Group C
- No more than three (3) may be chosen from Group D
- No more than two (2) may be chosen from elsewhere within this training packs, or from another endorsed training package, or from an accredited course.
- Course Name
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations (MINRES/2020)
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations (TCM/2020)
- RII30115 Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations_TRAINEES_AUS20
- RII30115 Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations_LYNWOOD_AUS20
- Location Name