Certificate III Surface Extraction Operations
ABOUT THE COURSE
RII30115 Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations provides competency-based training and assessment. The course is tailored to your business and employees who perform tasks within the resources sector. Furthermore, the course covers a broad range of skills including; machine competencies, risk assessment, workplace health and safety, environmental concerns and machine maintenance.
Delivered in your workplace every 6-7 weeks over a 12 month period.
This course specifically targets operators working in the quarrying, mining and resource sector.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Further training pathways from this qualification include:
- RII40115 Certificate IV in Surface Extraction Operations
- RII50115 Diploma of Surface Operations Management
The following provides the packaging rules for this qualification.
Total number of units = 13
3 core units plus
10 elective units, of which:
- one (1) must be chosen from Group A
- one (1) must be chosen from Group B
- at least three (3) must be chosen from Group C
- no more than three (3) may be chosen from Group D
- no more than two (2) may be chosen from within this training package, or from another endorsed training package, or from an accredited course.
↓ ENROL NOW ↓
- Course Name
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations (MINRES)
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations (DD)
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations (TCM)
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations (PC/LLM)
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations - (DT/GFM)
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations (IS/GFM)
- RII30115 - Surface Extraction Operations (IS/X41)
- BLASTING UNITS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Location Name
- FERNY GROVE
- MOUNT ISA