Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations
ABOUT THE COURSE
RII20215 Certificate II in Surface Extraction Operations reflects the roles of individuals working as an operator on sites such as an open cut coal mine, a quarry or an open cut metalliferous mine, undertaking a prescribed range of tasks involving known routines and procedures, and taking some responsibility for the quality of work outcomes.
Licencing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this qualification can vary between states, territories and industry sectors.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
The following provides the packaging rules for this qualification.
Total number of units = 9
4 core units plus
5 elective units, of which:
- at least one (1) must be chosen from Group A
- at least two (2) must be chosen from Group B
- no more than two (2) may be chosen from Group C
- no more than two (2) may be chosen from elsewhere within this training package, or from another endorsed training package, or from an accredited course
All elective units selected from outside this qualification must reflect current occupational and learning outcomes of this AQF qualification level.
There are both licensed and non-licensed units of competency relating to high risk work in the Resources and Infrastructure Industry Training Package. To be appointed under any statutory requirements in related roles, units of competency should be selected to meet the state/territory licencing requirements.
There are prerequisites to imported units in this qualification. Where a unit is imported as an elective, care must be taken to ensure that all prerequisites specified are complied with.
↓ ENROL NOW ↓
- Course Name
- TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck (Redcliffe)
- TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck (Brisbane)
- Location Name