ABOUT THE COURSE
MEM60211 Advanced Diploma of Jewellery and Object Design offers the skills and knowledge required to develop Jewellery and Object Design solutions that require a wide range of specialised technical and creative skills. Design solutions reflect consideration of aesthetics, function, production techniques, material characteristics, and marketability of jewellery and objects.
Up to 12 months combined with at least 3 years of significant industry experience.
This qualification is typically used to develop skills and knowledge in the jewellery and object design enterprises. This qualification is particularly suited to:
- Independent Professional Designers,
- Specialist Designers/Practitioners in Jewellery and Object Design Enterprises
- Heritage Jewellers and Craftsperson's;
- Theatre and Film Designers;
- Individuals involved in exhibitions and Churchware;
- One-off Client and Customer Designers and Manufacturers
Credit may be granted towards this qualification to those who have completed:
- MEM50311 Diploma of Jewellery and Object Design
- MEM40311 Certificate IV in Advanced Jewellery Manufacture; OR
- Demonstrate equivalent vocational experience
Further training pathways from this qualification include appropriate higher education of Vocational Graduate qualifications.
The minimum requirements for achievement of MEM60211 Advanced Diploma of Jewellery and Object Design are:
- completion of all nine (9) core units of competency; and
- completion of twenty-seven (27) elective units of competency
Have a question? Want more information?
↓ ENROL NOW ↓