About the Course
MEM40311 Certificate IV in Advanced Jewellery Manufacture offers the skills specifically developed to be delivered to those who are existing jewellery tradesperson or apprentices in a jewellery-related trade who chose to study at a higher level during their apprenticeship.
Up to 12 months, combined with at least 3 years of industry experience.
This qualification is designed for those working in jewellery manufacturing roles across Australia and will be typically used to develop higher level skills and knowledge in the application of specialised jewellery manufacturing trade and related skills within jewellery-related enterprises. The proposed target audience will be those that require jewellery skills including gem setting, engraving or high-level jewellery manufacturing skills.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Credit for relevant units of competency could be granted towards this qualification for those who have completed
- MEM30605 Certificate III in Jewellery Manufacture
- Other relevant qualifications; or
- Achieved equivalent industry experience
RPL may be available depending on the candidate.
Further training pathways from this qualification can include:
- MEM50311 Diploma of Jewellery Manufacture
- MEM60211 Advanced Diploma of Jewellery Manufacture
The minimum requirements for achievement of the Certificate III in Jewellery Manufacture are:
- completion of all twelve (12) core units of competency; and
- completion of elective units from Group A and B, to bring the total value to at least 109 points
Elective units are to be chosen as follows:
- completion of Group A electives to the value of at least 12 points
- completion of Group B electives to bring the total value of elective units to 109 points
↓ ENROL NOW ↓
- Course Name
- MEM40311 - Advanced Jewellery Manufacture (RPL ONLY)
- Location Name