ABOUT THE COURSE
MEM30605 Certificate III in Jewellery Manufacture has been specifically developed to be delivered to people that would be suitable for Jewellery Manufacture occupational outcomes. The qualification has been developed on an assumption that competency will be developed through a combination of on and off-the-job learning strategies and may be delivered in conjunction with an apprenticeship and/or traineeship. This qualification has significant and multiple foundational skills required and will lay the skill-set of the individual participating in the training, both practical and in theory and formal skills-based assessment.
Up to 36 months (3 years) with some understanding of the jewellery sector, design and/or industry experience contributing towards this qualification,
This training qualification is designed for small business professional operators and are the foundation of this niche market of Jewellery Manufacturing industry. The qualification can also be used for those who may be new to the industry and possess the goal of becoming a qualified jewellery manufacturer.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. It is not recommended for new entrants to the industry to be considered for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). RPL may be considered if the candidate possesses substantial experience in the jewellery manufacture industry.
Further training pathways from this qualification can include:
- MEM40311 Certificate IV in advanced jewellery manufacture
- MEM50311 Diploma of Jewellery and Object Design
- MEM60211 Advanced Diploma of Jewellery and Object Design
The minimum requirements for achievement of the Certificate III in Jewellery Manufacture are:
- completion of all core units of competency, and
- completion of Group A Jewellery Manufacture stream units from the list below to the value of at least 40 points, and
- completion of units from Group B Certificate III Trade specialisation units listed in Appendix I, Volume 1 of the Training Package, to bring the total value to at least 73 points
Points associated with prerequisites count towards the total (refer to units and prerequisites listing in Appendix 2, Volume 1).
↓ ENROL NOW ↓
- Course Name
- Certificate III in Jewellery Manufacture (RPL)
- Location Name
- FERNY GROVE