ABOUT THE COURSE
BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration applies to a range of administrative roles in varied contexts. Individuals in these positions use some discretion and judgement and may provide technical advice and support to a team.
Up to twelve months (1 year).
- Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
- Data Entry Officer
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Certificate III in Business Administration
The following provides the packaging rules for this qualification:
Total number of units = 13
2 core units plus
11 elective units, of which:
- Seven (7) elective units must be selected from Group A
- Four (4) elective units must be selected from Group A or Group B, or any other endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level
- If not listed below, two (2) of the electives may be selected from a Certificate II to Certificate IV qualification.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
Group A Electives
Group B Electives