Certificate III in Rural Operations
ABOUT THE COURSE
AHC32816 Certificate III in Rural Operations is designed for those performing tasks in a variety of contexts, which involve some judgement in selecting equipment and services.
- Farm leading hand
- Construction labourers (fencing)
- Maintenance roles to maintain properties and structureds
- Entry level construction roles
- Rural merchandiser
- Rural operations senior farm hand
- Rural business worker
This group could perform tasks involving a broad range of skilled applications in a varied context, using some discretion and judgement in selecting equipment, services or contingency measures.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
The following provides the packaging rules for this qualification.
Total number of units = 16
2 core units, plus
14 elective units, of which:
Elective units must ensure the integrity of the qualification's Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome. The electives are to be chosen as follows:
- Select at least six (6) units from Certificate III qualifications in the AHC endorsed Training Package
- Up to eight (8) aligned to AQF levels 2, 3 or 4 qualifications may be selected from up to four (4) currently endorsed Training Packages or Accredited Courses